Thursday, October 1, 2009

Winter is creeping up quickly..

Are you ready for winter yet? 2 days ago the cold fall days crept up quickly. A week ago I noticed the leaves falling from the maple tree in front of the house, I did conscienciously try to ignore it. I knew inside my gut that the winter was pending shortly behind. I looked at my feet and noticed my summer sandals and felt sad that soon I will not be wearing them. How I so love to show off my beautiful painted toes. My partner says the paint is beautiful, the toes well that is a different story. Silly me..I love my toes in those sandals.. Winter hmmmmm Now I plan my attack! I have a closet full of scarves, hats and gloves. OMG all of the cute winter knitted mittens I can wear this year! All of the adorable hats and scarves I can crochet. Where do I start? I will look thru the archives at the Knittingknitch.com, my own personal library of over 20,000+ books.. I looked this afternoon and found a book on loom knitting that I found very informative.

http://www.knittingknitch.com/servlet/the-7390/ASN-LEARN-TO-KNIT/Detail

I have decided this is the book. I have already started my master plan to knit a scarf by loom. It looks and sounds easy! I will let you know.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment